"No last words to say, only memories remain,
a farewell then, my path goes forever on..."
So, a little about me then I guess? :)
* My name is Alana Jane King, I have various variations and pet names that friends and family like to use but the ones I answer to would be 'Lana, Nemo or Hoofy (don't ask, old nickname).
* I am a Raised Druid in an Order of Druids and am their gatekeeper.
* The only unchanging love in my life is music and always will be, I would love to be the frontwoman of a band again someday, even just as a hobby on the side of my current job but finding people who like the genres I do continues to prove difficult. I am into metal, mostly of the symphonic and gothic genre but that's not to say I don't listen to other forms of music. I am very eclectic and as long as it doesn't go on about "Bitches" and "Bling" and has structure I will probably like it. :P
* I am obsessed with: birds of prey and owls in particular, birds in general, wolves, body modification, Nightwish and the sea. There will be a lot of that in this journal.
* I graduated from the University of Chichester in 2008. I studied a BA (Hons) Degree in Music with Instrumental/vocal teaching. I now work there in the IT department as a trainee media specialist in their media centre.
* I get mooey at times, doesn't everyone? I suffer from huge mood swings, depression, paranoia and anxiety and Trichtotillomania, this will be vented in here. Scroll past if this bothers you.
My journal is set to friends only because I often write a lot of personal things in here that run the risk of being discovered by those I would prefer not to read. This has happened before with someone who has been out of my life for a very long time and of whom I intend to keep that way. It's very rarely a personal thing if I do not add someone to my friendslist. :)
~ Lana/Nemo xxx